GREENER GRASS, HEALTHIER PLANTS ALL WHILE CONSERVING WATER
An automatic sprinkler system is a home improvement project that requires a second look. Not only will it help maintain a healthy and beautiful landscape, but it’s the most convenient and efficient way to ensure your landscape gets the water it needs without over or under watering. When it’s properly installed and maintained, an irrigation system can help conserve water too! Having a Breezy Hill irrigation professional design and install your system will ensure your investment is designed and installed properly.
Many questions arise when thinking about installing an automatic sprinkler system, so let’s go over them.
- Q: Will an automatic sprinkler system use more water than I am currently using?
- A: No. A well designed, efficient irrigation system applies exactly the right amount of water needed for your landscape, protecting your landscape investment while saving you time and money.
- Q: Will having a sprinkler system really save me time?
- A: Yes. There are several devices that allow for automatic sprinkler scheduling even when you are away from home.
- Q: Why do I need a sprinkler system?
- A: If it rained every three days for the same amount every year, you probably wouldn’t need a sprinkler system, but Mother Nature just doesn’t work that way. The only way to ensure your yard stays green and your plants healthy, is to receive a regularly timed and evenly measured amount of water.
- Q: What are the components of an automatic sprinkler system?
- A: Breezy Hill’s Irrigation system is made up of:
- Controller (which operates the system)
- Valves (opens and closes to release and stop the flow of water to underground pipes)
- Sprinklers (distributes water to specific areas)
Your system can also be customized further with rain shut off devices, soil moisture sensors and drip irrigation zones. If you have other questions about irrigation systems, we’d love to hear from you! Simply contact us or give us a call.
We realize how crucial it is to have your system operating efficiently to protect your landscaping investments. Our specialized training and experienced staff allow us to service your routine maintenance needs as well as handle unexpected repairs in a timely manner.
For more information please contact our irrigation specialist at 262-537-2111 ext 236.
Let’s face it. Beautiful landscaping is an investment. Properly watering your landscape is crucial in protecting your investment. We design irrigation plans of all sizes of residential and commercial properties. If you would like to have an irrigation design done or would like more information please contact us.
Irrigation Start Up and Shut Down
The annual irrigation spring start up and fall shut down are important to ensure your irrigation system will function properly. Not having your system blown out in the winter could cause pipes to crack and freeze which can result in high water bills, if not detected when started up in the spring. If you would like to schedule an irrigation start up or shut down please email our irrigation specialist at [email protected] or call at 262-537-2111 ext. 236.