First of all, we've collected landscape & design FAQ's, and answers for all of them. In addition, we've added links if you're interested in more in-depth info.
Let's dig in.
Most common questions about landscape design & installation.
- How much does a landscape design & installation cost?
- What is the process like?
- How is a landscape design installed?
- Do you install the right plants for our climate?
- What kind of landscapes do you design & install?
- What sizes of landscapes do you design & install?
- Can you customize the design of our landscape?
- Do you design water & fire features?
- What is the warranty on plants?
- What are the benefits of having our landscape designed?
- What makes Breezy Hill Nursery different?
1. First of all, how much does a landscape design & installation cost?
On average, most landscape design & installation projects cost $25,000 – $100,000 + on the initial install. Larger commercial jobs are usually $100,000 and more.
(Also, smaller design & installations cost less usually around $15,000–$25,000.)
Extra features and upgrades will, as a result, increase that price further.
Once your installation is complete you can happily enjoy it. In addition, if you choose to use Breezy Hill long-term maintenance it can range in cost yearly from about $3,500 for average size landscape and up to $12,000 for a larger more complex landscape. Cost of maintenance is determined by the size of the site, equipment needed, and depth of job.
(Adding landscaping to your home can increase the ROI. Additionally, many sites have estimated an increased value on your home from up to to 20 percent or more!)
2. Also, what is the process like?
This is the Breezy Hill Nursery process:
- Meet with homeowners to discuss their needs and wants.
- Walk & Measure site.
- Design landscape.
- Present plans and discuss any changes.
- Estimate & draw up the contract.
- Sign the contract.
- Schedule installation date.
- Install on site.
- Final walkthrough.
- You get to enjoy your new landscape.
Also, if you'd like to view our process, check out Breezy Hill Nursery Overview.
3. How is a landscape design installed?
This is our process for installing your new landscape design:
- Layout the site.
- Excavate the site.
- Install the berms and soil features.
- Install the rock features ie.. walkway, fire pit, rock wall, patio.
- Construct onsite features, like pergolas.
- Plant trees, shrubs, and smaller plants.
- Add mulch to beds.
- Clean up the site.
- Final Walkthrough.
After your installation, Together with Breezy Hill Maintenance, we can help you maintain a beautiful landscape.
Learn more: How to Contact our Designers.
4. Do you install the right plants for our climate?
YES! of course, we grow our own right here in the Midwest. Our passion for growing beautiful, high-quality plants has earned Breezy Hill Nursery an unparalleled reputation within the landscaping industry. As a result, we now supply specimen quality trees and ornamental shrubs to the landscape industry across the US. Likewise, we offer eco-conscious consumers the opportunity to purchase these locally sourced plants. Also, at significant cost savings at our Breezy Hill Garden Center and greenhouses for our friends right here in the Midwest!
Learn more: Breezy Hill Nursery
5. What kind of landscapes do you design and install?
We listen to your wants and needs. Due to that, we can then design a plan that fits your vision using our expertise, in any style.
Do you have a Pinterest page full ideas? Do you have pictures from magazines that you have kept for ideas? Likewise, we can work from those ideas also.
See more: Breezy Hill Nursery Projects
6. What sizes of landscapes do you design and install?
We design & install large commercial jobs and home landscapes:
- Uni-lock paver decks, rock walls, water features, pools, ponds, privacy hedges & berms
- Hotels, colleges, high schools, county buildings, museums.
You have tons of options, by the same token every landscape is unique. As a result, you can make your custom landscape to suit your specific needs.
Learn more: Residential Gallery
7. Can you customize the design of our landscape?
Yes, certainly we are all about custom designs. Want a field of wildflowers or a water feature? Also, would you like a pergola and fire pit in your backyard? Above all, we can do that and even more.
Most people just want to enjoy the backyard with their family, Here are a few of our patios.
We also have custom lighting options so that you can enjoy it in the evening also.
Learn more: Custom lighting options.
8. Do you design water features?
Yes, and there are so many options for water features.
As a result, and as a result, you can customize literally everything:
- The color of the water.
- Materials (stamped concrete, brick pavers, coping stones, flagstones, etc.)
- Custom Water features, (cascades, jets, natural waterfalls, and more)
- Custom lighting features.
Do you want a water feature?
Learn more: We have several water features here.
9. What is the warranty on plants?
A properly installed and maintained landscape will last for many many years. While there are times when you might need to replace plants.
Breezy Hill Nursery will replace ONCE any tree, shrub or evergreen should it die within ONE YEAR from the date of purchase, assuming it received proper horticultural care.
Learn more: Here is our Plant Warranty
10. What are the benefits of having our landscape designed?
There are many benefits, above all is a higher quality of your life. It enhances special times with your family, increases the value of your home, makes your home more attractive. Furthermore, it provides privacy, erosion control, reduction of storm runoff, and also creates a green buffer zone between homes & traffic.
Learn more: Most common landscaping questions?
11. What makes Breezy Hill Nursery different?
Breezy Hill is one of the largest landscape design, installation and maintenance firms located in the Midwest.
Breezy Hill Nursery is a family owned business and equally important we treat our clients like family.
We’re passionate about creating beautiful landscape designs for our clients. It’s why our clients keep coming back again and again.
Learn more: Breezy Hill Nursery.
Call Breezy Hill Nursery at 262-537-2111.
NOTE: Any of our sales associates here at Breezy Hill Nursery would be happy to answer your questions about planting and caring for your tree. Call us at (262) 537-2111.
Do you have Gardening questions? Please call or stop by our garden center.
You might also enjoy this post about common landscaping questions.