Welcome To Breezy Hill Garden Center
Breezy Hill Nursery Garden Center was designed to inspire and motivate. Our ability to produce locally grown plants allows us to provide eco-conscious consumers a green product at significant cost savings. From designer stone and terra-cotta planters to exotic plant species, we have many products that will fill any niche. For the do-it-yourselfers or for those that need a little guidance, we have the staff to start you in the right direction. If you’re simply looking for ideas, this is the place to begin.
Our Garden Center stretches over 28 acres and is centrally located between Lake Geneva and Kenosha. It consists of a state of the art green house, balled & burlaped nursery stock, plant production houses, containerized nursery stock, Retail Garden Center and much more. It is staffed by over 20 individuals who have dedicated their lives to the green industry, making them qualified to answer any of your questions.
- Enjoy the beauty of flowering crabapples in all their splendor. Newer varieties have small fruit and vibrant colors. Add one to your landscape today to savor the spring blooming season.
- April showers need rain barrels! Attached to your gutter, rain barrels collect ambient temperature rain water to give your plants a healthy drink.
- Spring is the best time to plant most shrubs. Getting them in the ground now will allow them to begin making roots before the hot weather arrives.
- Watch closely for aphids. They are the first insects to show up in spring, usually about the time the plants start making leaves.
- The first asparagus and rhubarb will be up; pick them when they are young and tender. Do not let them to go waste. Remove any flower stalks from the rhubarb.
- You have many choices of plants to seed directly into the garden by the end of the month: radishes, carrots, Swiss chard, beets, lettuce, mustard, rutabagas, turnips and the first sweet corn.