Welcome To Breezy Hill Garden Center
Breezy Hill Nursery Garden Center was designed to inspire and motivate. Our ability to produce locally grown plants allows us to provide eco-conscious consumers a green product at significant cost savings. From designer stone and terra-cotta planters to exotic plant species, we have many products that will fill any niche. For the do-it-yourselfers or for those that need a little guidance, we have the staff to start you in the right direction. If you’re simply looking for ideas, this is the place to begin.
Our Garden Center stretches over 28 acres and is centrally located between Lake Geneva and Kenosha. It consists of a state of the art green house, balled & burlaped nursery stock, plant production houses, containerized nursery stock, Retail Garden Center and much more. It is staffed by over 20 individuals who have dedicated their lives to the green industry, making them qualified to answer any of your questions.
- Bring your planters in for the winter or cover them to prevent frost cracks.
- Use hardware cloth fencing to protect Burning Bush, Korean Spice Viburnum, Prunus, fruit trees and more from hungry winter pests.
- Use tree wrap to protect smooth bark Maple and other trees for the winter.
- Brush snow from your evergreens as soon as possible after snowfall. The snow’s weight can bend or break branches.
- Decorate your planters for winter with festive evergreen boughs, red twig dogwood branches and colorful berries.
- Need an idea of what to do with your live Christmas Tree? Stand your Christmas tree up in the back yard and hang bird feeder ornaments. The birds will be glad and you’ll have something fun to watch through the winter.